We serve as a SAP Consulting partner who brings SAP expertise and best practices so your resources can focus on what they do best. BOSE has the skills and experience to assist with all aspects of your SAP application lifecycle. We understand the SAP core modules including CRM, ERP, PLM, SRM, as well as business intelligence/analytics, and governance, risk and compliance requirements. We offer support, maintenance, deployment and engineering services across SAP platforms to help companies increase their adoption and extract maximum value from their SAP investments.
SAP Practice Competencies
- ⇛ Experience with successful SAP implementations across multiple regions
- ⇛ Successful engagements across verticals, core SAP products , mobility and HANA
- ⇛ Experience in green field implementations, global roll-outs, consulting, upgrades and support
A qualified, highly experienced team of SAP-certified consultants and PMP-certified managers with expertise in working across engagement models — managed services, co-sourcing and team extensions.
Our Implementation expertise includes the following modules
- ⇛ Sales and Distribution (SD)
- ⇛ Materials Management (MM)
- ⇛ Finance (FI)
- ⇛ Controlling (CO)
- ⇛ Human Capital Management (HCM)
- ⇛ Production Planning (PP & P/PI)
- ⇛ Quality Management (QM)
- ⇛ Service Management (SM)
- ⇛ NetWeaver
- ⇛ ECC Upgrades (from R/3 4.6C to the current release)
- ⇛ Global templates rollouts
- ⇛ SAP BPC
- ⇛ SAP Mobility
- ⇛ SAP BI, BO, BW, HANA
- ⇛ SAP upgrade both technical and functional
- ⇛ Global template roll-outs
BOSE offers specialized expertise, SAP planning and SAP implementation, and customized solutions for several vertical markets, including life sciences, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and Energy. Our SAP and EDM solutions produce actionable business intelligence (BI) that can help you transform your business to be better aligned with industry best practices.